You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Mia Raindrops b8c032b2d1||4 weeks ago|
|app||4 weeks ago|
|assets||5 months ago|
|fastlane/metadata/android||6 months ago|
|gradle/wrapper||4 weeks ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|Icon||5 months ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
|TESTING.md||2 years ago|
|build.gradle||4 weeks ago|
|gradle.properties||4 weeks ago|
|gradlew||2 years ago|
|gradlew.bat||2 years ago|
|settings.gradle||1 year ago|
This is a fork of the ntfy Android app (ntfy.sh) made to work with Equestria.dev's notification servers and other technologies. It is not meant to be used outside of Equestria.dev's services.
Building without Firebase ("F-Droid flavor", using WebSockets)
In Android Studio, go to Build > Generate Signed Bundle/APK and select
Building with Firebase ("Google Play flavor", using Firebase Cloud Messaging)
To build your own version with Firebase, you must:
- Create a Firebase account and create an Android app on it
- Place your account file at
- In Android Studio, go to Build > Generate Signed Bundle/APK and select
- Revamped UI, with a lot of options removed
- Most notably, it is not possible to use a third-party server other than notifications.equestria.dev
- Integration with Equestria.dev's tags
- Firebase Cloud Messaging support for notifications.equestria.dev
When notable changes are made upstream (on the official ntfy app), Ponypush will attempt to integrate such changes as much as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the implemented features will work the same as with the official ntfy app.
This is a fork of ntfy by Philipp C. Heckel, distributed under the Apache License 2.0 like the original project.